Top 8 Tips for updating your home on a budget
Top 8 Tips for updating your home on a budget. Tips courtesy of property expert Phil Spencer too good not to share. Our take on this is these tips can also be great tools to help you sell your home and make improvements without spending lots of money
8. Get you Tech organized! Our homes are full of gadgets and appliances. Sadly most of these have wires and leads. Organise and tidy these. Be creative in hiding the clutter and your home will instantly have a calmer feel.
7. Great Art. It doesn’t have to cost a lot, it might even be family pictures but arranging them gallery style can make a big impact and free up space. Contrast or matching frames can make everything cohesive.
6.Declutter. Sometimes removing things can be more productive than adding. A big piece of furniture or general clutter.
5. Get creative with storage. Vintage suitcases and attractive baskets are great storage solutions. Hidden storage solutions for better organization.
4. Upcycle. Recover old furniture to make a statement or paint furniture that is looking a bit sad.
3. Paint. One contrasting wall or walls and soft furnishings in subtle different shades of the same color
2. Greenery. Plants, plants and more plants. Group them to look lush. If they are artificial get the best you can.
1. Move furniture. So many people never rearrange the layout of their furniture and many just go for where the previous owner placed things. A new layout can make more space and work better for you
Tips for updating home