- Updated On:
- January 16, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6,000 ft2
4 Bedroom Villa Spectacular Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean views
About the location
The property is located in the prestigious area of Cap Estate on the northern tip of the island
Zephyr Hill Villa enjoys an elevated setting with outstanding views over the rolling landscape of St Lucia and the pristine waters of the Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean. The location takes advantage of the cooling breeze whilst being protected from the stronger sea winds.
For more about Cap Estate please click here
About the property
This spacious modern 4 bedroom villa was built some 5 years ago. The Villa enjoys panoramic views of the island which include both the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. The property is set on three floors.
- Entrance onto an open terrace, which runs the length of the house and overlooks the pool terrace below.
- Open plan living/dining room opening on to a delightful garden terrace and barbeque area.
- Kitchen with island gas hob, twin sinks, dishwasher, micro-wave, electric oven and fridge/freezer. Separate, adjoining laundry room with washing machine.
- Guest cloakroom.
- Small office
- Stairs from the living room lead to the first floor where there are two spacious double bedrooms, with cathedral ceilings and large terraces with fabulous views of the island.
- Both bedrooms have walk-in closets, overhead fans, air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms with bath, walk-in shower, w.c. and twin wash basins.
- Steps from the ground floor terrace lead to the pool terrace below where there are two further double bedrooms. The bedrooms both have walk-in closets, air conditioning, overhead fans and ensuite shower rooms. Each has its own sun terrace.
Car port and separate lock-up garage, with extensive parking on two levels.
The property has a 10,000 gallon main supply water tank.
Plus two further rainwater tanks. One tank of 10,000 gallons and one of 30,000 gallons all are interlinked.
Swimming Pool approx. 45 ft. by 12 ft.
Located in the garden is a small staff cottage, with two rooms and a bathroom.
for more property in this area please click here