- Updated On:
- June 21, 2022
Waterfront Villa and Private Deep Water Dock
Located 5 miles south of Castries on the Caribbean coast, iconic Marigot Bay is the second-most photographed location after the famous Piton Mountains. One hour’s drive from Hewanorra International airport, closer than most tourism areas and centrally located for exploring the entire island.
The Portofino of the Caribbean as described by visiting Super Yacht Captains, has developed over the past 15 years into an up-scale tourism destination, with the opening in 2006 of the five star Discovery at Marigot Bay Hotel, the Super-Yacht Marina and Marina village, together providing a wide range of facilities for both upland and and water-based tourism and attracting many celebrity visitors. Discovery was sold and is now named The Marigot Bay Resort, Spa and Marina.
Villas in Marigot Bay command a high rental value to the tourism sector. Almost all the development to date has taken place on the south side of Marigot Bay. The northern side of the inner Marigot Bay is essentially undeveloped except for the subject properties, acquired in 2004 by the Verity Family . These properties contain the only break in the continuous and protected mangrove fringe on the north side of inner Marigot Bay.
Control of this property either limits further development on the north side of the Bay, or gives the owner the key to the future development of over 30 acres, being the only property capable of receiving heavy construction equipment and materials through its open waterfront.
A world class site in a world class location
Waterfront Villa with own Private Deep Water Dock
Mango Beach Inn, located on the waterfront of the north side of Inner Marigot Bay, features:
- A 6,000 sq. ft. Plantation Style Villa with five double bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms and the 1,000 sq. ft. Harbour Room with spectacular views over Marigot Bay.
- A deep water dock capable of berthing a superyacht of up to 150 ft.
- located within the safest and deepest natural Harbour in the eastern Caribbean, a true Hurricane Hole.
- Access only by boat, an oasis of calm but only a two minute boat ride away from the developed south side with its 5 star hotel and spa, superyacht marina, bars & restaurants, bank, boutiques and supermarket.
- A high level of property security by controlled access through the dock, monitored by surveillance cameras.
- A total of 1.1 acres of which 0.7 acres are undeveloped but with Planning Approval in Principle for additional Residential or Touristic development.
- Access to La Bas beach, a safe swimming beach, via a two-minute Boardwalk
For more details on Marigot Bay and all our properties please click here