- Updated On:
- June 15, 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Part of a gated community a few minutes walk from the Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay. Great convenience and lovely sea-views.
Rodney Bay Village was primarily a residential neighborhood but has now become a prime destination for visitors, with a wide variety of hotels, restaurants and bars. This is one of the most popular residential areas, on the island, because it has so much to offer.
- Two minutes walk to the lovely Reduit Beach
- Simple Caribbean living in a quiet setting
- An affordable and versatile opportunity
- Excellent rental potential both short and long term
- Excellent Light
- Sea Views
- Excellent Location
- Walking distance to the beach
- Reduit beach description below
The length of the coastline is approximately 1 km, the coast is covered with golden fine sand. To the south of the beach there are green hills, trees and shrubs. The beach offers a unique panoramic view over Rodney Bay and the island. The resort is protected from the wind, with relatively small waves. The beach is quiet, calm, cozy and suitable for holidays with the whole family.