Marigot Bay Villa
is located on the Western Coast of the island approximately 4 miles southwest of Castries It has been described by the American novelist James A. Michener as “The most beautiful bay in the Caribbean.
Marigot Bay is a very popular yachting destination and is able, due to its draft to attract Mega and Super Yachts. Therefore Marigot Bay attracts visitors from all over the world and offers an exciting atmosphere.
Leaving Hewanorra airport in the south Marigot is approximately one hour’s drive via the east coast highway. From Castries, Marigot is approximately a 15 minute drive.
This beautiful Marigot bay Villa enjoys one of the best views over Marigot Bay. Marigot Bay is one of the most picturesque bays in the Caribbean. Within the Bay is the Marigot Bay Resort and Marina which accommodates Super-Yachts Marina and the Marina Village with various retail outlets and dining options.
- Open plan living and dining room with four sets of double doors leading onto the terrace with steps down to the pool.
- Open plan kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, double sink and fridge.
- Walk-in pantry.
- Separate utility room with washing machine and a large fridge/freezer with ice maker.
- Door opening onto terrace.
- House entrance to garage.
- Guest Cloakroom.
- Twin bedroom with ensuite w.c., w.b. and shower.
- Large master suite with doors opening on to the balcony, which overlooks the bay. Study/dressing area and walk-in closet. Ensuite bathroom with bath, separate shower, w.c. & twin w.bs.
- Further two double bedrooms, double doors opening on to balcony, which share a bathroom with a bath and overhead shower, twin w.bs and w.c.
- All bedrooms have a/c and overhead fans.
- Hardwood floor throughout. All bathrooms have tiled floors.
Property fully fenced with electronic gates.
Lock up garage.
Land 15,700 sq. ft.
House 4,500 sq. ft. incl. terraces.