- Updated On:
- August 30, 2023
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 932 ft2
89 Cap Cove forms part of the beachfront resort Cap Cove, formerly Cotton Bay and is a great investment property.
No 89 is located a few minutes from the Cas En Bas beach, making it a great option for beach lovers.
This 2 bed property sits on the ground floor and is approximately 10 ft. from the communal pool and restaurant.
An amazing benefit to this particular unit is the constant breeze that flow through it.
Upon entry is a small hallway that leads to the living spaces. On entry, to the right is the powder room.
Straight ahead is the main living space and to the left is one of the two bedrooms. The design of these units were intentional, with one of the rooms being closed off from the main living space, so that it can be rented out on its own, should one desire. This creates privacy and a form of income.
Into the main living space the living room leads out to the patio that faces the communal pool. The kitchen is small but fully functional. One could easily build a tiny pantry and storage cupboard to allow for more cupboard space. The main bedroom has its own patio and ensuite bathroom.
Cap Cove is close to the Greg Norman-designed golf course and walking distance to the upcoming Cabot Links Resort & Golf Course, making it a great option for golf enthusiasts.
It is operated by Trust Hospitality and has a total of 74 suites, townhouses & villas. The facilities include 24 hour security.
- HOA fees are paid on a monthly basis and unit 89 is US $714.47 per month and is inclusive of garden & pool maintenance, pressure washing of the building, roof repairs, water charges, refuse collection & maintenance of all communal areas.
- Building insurance (exterior of the unit) is paid on a yearly basis and at approximately US $1,000.
- The content insurance (interior of the unit) is a separate insurance that is taken care of individually.
- Owners have the option of placing the unit into the Cap Cove Rental Pool whereby they will manage and rent it on your behalf. Nightly rates are approximately US $280 per night.
- The figures quoted are for guidance purposes only and are not contractual.
Summary Features 89 Cap Cove.
- Ceiling Fans
- Water storage Tank
- Walk-In Closet
- Sea Views
- 24 Hour Security
For more property in this area please click here
Property Id : 24234
Price: US$ 160,000
Property Size: 932 ft2
Structure Type: Brick
Properties for Sale