- Updated On:
- January 15, 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom Condo in a gated community in Cap Estate
Cap Estate, on the northern most tip of the island is one of the most scenic and desirable areas. It comprises approximately 1,500 acres with spectacular views from the cliff tops to the sandy beaches. With views of the Caribbean Sea, Atlantic Ocean and Martinique in the distance, it is therefore in a key position to demand some of the highest prices for property on the island.
Sandals Golf and Country Club is now a Greg Norman designed 18 hole course right in the heart of Cap Estate. Golfers are presented with the course’s challenges of water hazard and numerous out-of-bounds. In addition to the course, Sandals St. Lucia Golf & Country Club also has a driving range with bunkers and a putting green and a restaurant.
Walking in this area is always a delight with stunning views from all viewpoints. A particular favorite is the point at Mount Hardy the islands northern most tip with almost 360 degree views
The interior of this well maintained condo features an open plan living, dinning and kitchen, with ceiling fans. The living area opens out onto a large terrace which overlooks the lush gardens. The terrace is ideal for outdoor dining.
Master bedroom with en-suite:
A/C and ceiling fan, large walk in shower, w.c. and w.b.
Double with A/C and ceiling fan.
Guest shower Room
With w.c. and w.b.
- Electric water heater
- Water storage tank plus mains
- A/C and fans in bedrooms
- Very well maintained throughout
- 2 bedroom
- Good investment opportunity
- Suitable for both long term and short term rentals
- Maintenance fees: Approximately EC$1,531 per qtr. (includes grounds maintenance, building insurance, garbage collection, water, pest control in common areas, common area lighting and upkeep of common area and gates)
- Includes furnishings and fittings
For more property in this area please click here