This townhouse is part of The Anchorage gated community
The Anchorage development was built in 1996 and is situated on the Marina area in the north. This development consists of 24 townhouse units, with some built around the private swimming pool which is of exclusive use for the condominium residents and the rest of the properties face the dock area and the board walk of the Marina.
Rodney Bay Village was primarily a residential neighborhood but has now become a prime destination for visitors, with a wide variety of hotels, restaurants and bars. This is one of the most popular residential areas, on the island, because it has so much to offer.
The townhouse property
The entrance leads into an open plan living room and dining room with office space; (A/C in dining area) fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave and new fridge. There are two sets of double doors from the living room which open onto the spacious terrace. The terrace offering al fresco dining with beautiful views of the bay.
Off the kitchen is a laundry room equipped with washing machine and dryer along with two water tanks and storage
The master bedroom is light and airy with views over the bay with fitted wardrobes, A/C and an en-suite shower room
Second double bedroom:
This bedroom has fitted wardrobes and A/C
The third bedroom has bunk beds and shares the main family bathroom. A/C
Vanity, shower and w.c.
- Security: Electronic Security Gates. Night Security
- Patio overlooking the bay
- Large communal pool
- Private Parking and communal parking
- Private Dock (No 1)
- Property Size: 1,856 sq. ft
- 3 Beds 2.5 Baths
- Maintenance Fees: EC$4,650 per qtr. Includes grounds and pool maintenance, building insurance, garbage collection and nightly security. The maintenance fees are good value for money and ensure a very low maintenance cost for condominium owners.
for more property in this area please click here